Easy, convenient in-office procedures
For your convenience, we can perform several minimally invasive procedures on an outpatient basis at Georgia Center for Female Health. Drs. Stewart and Naik have the expertise and experience you can trust for state-of-the-art in-office procedures, including:
- 3D and 4D ultrasound – Advanced imaging creates a 3D image of your baby in “real time” (that’s the 4D!). This leading-edge technology allows our physicians to see extreme detail to monitor a developing pregnancy and lets you peek at your baby!
- Endometrial ablation – A treatment option for women with extremely heavy menstrual bleeding. In some cases, it can even be an alternative to hysterectomy. Endometrial ablation uses high energy to permanently destroy the lining of the uterus. It is only for women who are sure they do not want children.
- Tubal ligation – A procedure that blocks the fallopian tubes and prevents pregnancy. We often perform this procedure using the Essure method.
- Colposcopy – This is a diagnostic procedure used to further investigate the cervix after an abnormal Pap test result. Colposcopy is relatively simple and painless and is necessary to correctly diagnose cervical cancer.
- Hysteroscopy – This uses a specialized endoscope to inspect the uterine cavity and the cervix. Hysteroscopy allows us to diagnose intrauterine conditions such as abnormal vaginal bleeding, fibroids or uterine polyps. It also allow us to perform surgical sterilization.