Georgia Center for Female Health offers radiofrequency skin tightening to patients looking for a non-surgical solution to skin conditions like wrinkles, saggy, discolored or dull skin. Radiofrequency works by heating the skin to a certain preferred temperature that facilitates skin tightening. This aesthetic treatment is ideal for clients who prefer non-surgical treatments.
How It Works
Radiofrequency skin tightening works by using special radiofrequency energy that heats up your skin and the tissues beneath it, which stimulates the body to produce more collagen and elastin fibers. It then causes the fibers to contract and condense, hence tightening the skin and restoring elasticity by diminishing wrinkles and improving skin texture. Radiofrequency treatments are preferred to other treatments since the waves make their way deeper into your skin.
How Long Will It Take to Recover?
When used correctly, you need not have fears about the safety of radiofrequency skin tightening. This method is 100% non-invasive; this means no scalpels, needles, anesthetic or sedation. With no restrictions or limitations imposed, clients are free to resume their lives immediately after the treatment. The length of procedures varies depending on the targeted area and the number of areas being treated. We may recommend a series of treatment sessions.
Popular Skin Tightening Treatments
The skin tightening treatments offered at our office include:
- ThermiSmooth 250. Uses radiofrequency energy to tighten lax skin and smooth the appearance of wrinkles and cellulite.
- ThermiSmooth tightens and tones loose or sagging facial skin.
- ThermiTight tightens loose or sagging skin in the lower face, thighs, and abdomen.
- ThermiVa uses radiofrequency energy to tighten the vaginal tissues and stimulate circulation in the treatment area.
Benefits of Skin Tightening
- Comfortable and hassle-free treatment.
- Quick treatment sessions with little to no downtime.
- Satisfaction guaranteed with visible clinical results
- Advanced safety features to deliver effective results for every skin tone
Am I a Good Candidate?
Before any skin tightening treatment, our experienced professional will consult with you to diagnose any problem. This treatment is ideal for anyone who is losing elasticity in their skin and is showing early signs of fine lines, wrinkles, and sagging skin.
Getting Started with Radiofrequency Skin Tightening
Radiofrequency skin tightening may be just what you have been looking for to achieve your cosmetic goals. To get started, contact us today at Georgia Center for Female Health and set up an initial consultation at our office in Peachtree Corners. We look forward to speaking with you!